Whether they are learning about numbers with dominoes or using 3D shapes to create a tower, Cambridge Primary Mathematics helps your learners develop their mathematical thinking skills. They’ll be fully supported with worked examples and plenty of practice exercises, while projects throughout the book provide opportunities for deeper investigation of mathematical concepts-including making their own snakes to develop comparison skills. With key word boxes, clear diagrams and supporting illustrations, the course makes maths accessible for second language learners.
This resource has received Non Objection Certificate from the National Curriculum Council and Punjab Curriculum and Textbook Board.
- Get learners about what they already know with ‘Getting Started’ boxes
- Help your learners think and work mathematically with clearly identified activities throughout each unit
- ‘Let’s investigate’ provides learners with investigation activities
- ‘Look what I can do! statements in each section and the ‘Check your progress’ exercise at the end of each unit help your learners reflect on what they have learnt
- Answers for all activities can be found in the accompanying teacher’s resource